Sunday 11 March 2012

Neobux: Exponential Earning Power

For those who have been following me since the start, you may recall my post on seed capital, where I talked about earning some money online in order to use it for reinvestment into other online programs to make even more money.

With my recent cashout from iPanelonline SG, I have currently earned $20 from my online programs. Although it's not a huge sum, it's still sufficient for some investment into the latest program that I have discovered. This program has the potential to exponentially increase your earnings, especially if you are willing to put in some investment. I have spent many days checking out their forum and reading up on the stories of other successful users, as well as done my own research on the best strategies on managing my account.

Register at Neobux

This program is called Neobux, a reputable PTC program that has been in operation for 3 years with no problems.

Starting to earn money is a easy 3 step process:
  1. Register on Neobux for your free account
  2. Click on the ads that are available - minimum 4 ads per day
  3. Come back the next day to click on new ads that are available
What really attracts me about this website is the fact that you can be earning money without any investment at all, if you wish. However, it means that you will take a longer time to build up your earning power. With an initial investment of money that I have earned from my other programs, this will help me speed up my progress and start earning more in a shorter period of time.

I was definitely very inspired by the story of some successful users on the forum, such as this guy who is making an incredible $2500/month! Or this user, who is currently getting a $450/month profit and made a cashout of $5000 about 2 weeks ago!

Since I've already earned $20 bucks, I decided that I would use that money and invest it into Neobux, and see how it goes for me. If it works out, my first goal is to be earning around $100/month, as some extra money that can be used for special occasions. After that, I might consider further building up my earning power to increase my monthly earnings.

If you're interested to join in this program, go check it out now! Remember to check back for updates as I share my personal tips on succeeding with Neobux. These are tips that I've learned from other people, as well as discovered on my own.

Celyst

2 comments:

  1. I just signed up, hope to make money soon by following your tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ming Xuan,

      I believe you'll find it a great site. Glad to know that you find my tips useful.

      One additional piece of advice for you: Don't be discouraged during the first few weeks. You need to try this out for at least a month, and I mean one month of 100% effort. Most people put in effort for about a week, then declare it's too hard and give up. It's not impossible, as long as you put in effort!

      Celyst

      Delete