Monday 19 March 2012

Neobux: Averages and Break Even Point

Register at Neobux

It's the start of a new week and today's guide will teach you how to increase your profit from Neobux. I will be introducing some simple formulas that you can use to check on the quality of your referrals, and determine how much profit you are making. Not to worry, these formulas are not complicated and they are easily understood as I will be giving an explanation as well.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, do check out my introduction post to Neobux, as well as my simple Guide to Get Started. They will give you an overview of this wonderful program, as well as help you set up your account and start earning money.

First of all, you should already have rented some referrals under you, else the information in this post will not be of any use to you.


Neobux account balance, statistics, advertisements

If you wish to rent some new referrals now, look for the green referrals button on the right hand side, just under your account information. Mine is currently grey cos I have another 5 hours to go before I can rent again.

Yes, those are my current stats, with a total of USD33 in my account balance. That's not including the previous cashout of USD10.23 that I made!

If you've already rented some referrals, have a look at them by clicking the "Rented" link in the left sidebar, under "Referrals".

Neobux referrals, averages, statistics

This is how my referral screen looks like, with a mix of good and not so good referrals. Yours may look slightly different, but for now, just refer to my screenshot. (Click to view a larger version)

First, we'll learn what Avg is all about. The calculation for Avg is very simple:

Avg = Clicks / Number of days as referral

For example, referral 1 has 24 clicks and has been my referral for 6 days. Hence, his Avg = 4. Referral 3 only has 8 clicks and has been my referral for 6 days too. Hence, his Avg = 1.333.

We all want to earn more money. Who doesn't? So, it's pretty obvious that the higher the Avg, the more money we're making from that referral! But how do we determine when a referral is starting to lose money for us?

I now introduce to you a new concept called Break Even Point. It's a bit trickier, but it will help you to determine which referrals are "in the green" and making good money for you, and which referrals are "in the red" and actually causing you to lose money!

The formula for Break Even Point is as follows:

Break Even Point = Amount of profit per click / Renewal Cost for your referral

As a new user, you might not be clear how to get all these details. Hence, I've helped you do the necessary calculations and summarized it into 2 simple numbers:

If you are a Standard member, your break even point is approximately 1.14.
If you are a Golden member like me, your break even point is approximately 0.68.

What this means is, if your referral has an Avg that is above your Break Even Point, he's helping you to earn money. And if your referral has an Avg that is below your Break Even Point, he's losing money for you.

In my screenshot, you can see that my referrals are well above my Break Even Point, which accounts for the good profit that I'm making daily. Good job guys!

 Making money from Neobux could be summarized into just 3 easy steps:
  1. Rent referrals to help you click ads
  2. Check their Avg daily to see if they are making money or losing money
  3. Sit back as your account balance increases every day!
Celyst
PS: No money to buy referrals? Me too! But I earned $20 from iPanelonline SG, and that helped to pay for my referrals!

4 comments:

  1. Great guide that explains the concepts well for a beginner like myself, thanks again Celyst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It took me a while to understand the concept too, but now that I'm clear I hope to share it with the beginners :)

      Celyst

      Delete
  2. hi celyst,

    now my break even point is 1.14 cos im a standard member, so some of my referrals are below 1.14, they are around 0.8, should i recycle them so i can get new referrals with higher average? or should i just keep them and hope they click soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      As I'm a Golden member, I can view the past 10 days of click history for my referrals. Usually I only recycle referrals who have a poor average and who only click once every 5-7 days.

      If you're still standard, you can consider recycling some of your referrals that have lower averages, but don't recycle too many cos the recycling cost adds up to quite a lot if you're doing mass recycling!

      Delete