Wednesday 21 March 2012

Cha-ching! It's Cashout Day!

Initially I didn't plan for this cashout to happen today, but after turning on my laptop this morning and checking out my account balance, I decided to do some calculations to see if I could sustain my earnings if I cashed out.

Approximately 30 minutes later, with my calculations done, I clicked on the cashout button and promptly received my cashout of USD36 straight to my Paypal account.


My USD36.08 cashout from Neobux
 
Want to know which online program helped me earn that much money? Take 2 minutes and read through my introduction to this program.

For my regular readers, you probably already know all about this program. Don't be skeptical, you could be achieving this success too if you set your mind to it! By now, you would have already learned quite a lot of strategies from my previous posts.

For my new readers, spend some time away from Facebook today and read through my blog instead. Don't overlook this treasure trove of personal experiences that can't be found elsewhere on the Internet.

Till the next cashout!

Celyst

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot your guides are useful, I cant wait for my turn to cash out too ^^ Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous,

      Thanks for following my blog! I'm glad you find my guides useful. Making money online isn't hard but it's not that easy too, as long as you are willing to put in a reasonable amount of effort you can start making money as well!

      Delete
  2. Wow USD36, that's a decent sum of money. I hope I can get a cashout like you soon :)

    ReplyDelete