Saturday 10 March 2012

Upgraded to Active on Gomez PEER Zone

A week ago, I wrote about Gomez PEER Zone, a program that pays you for being online. If you want to read up more about it, please check out my write-up.

Today I checked my Gomez PEER Zone account to find out that I've been selected for activation! This is great news as I've been waiting for more than a week for my account to be upgraded from Pending to Active. Since they select accounts based on online time, I've been trying to keep the program running as long as possible so that I'm selected first for upgrading.

So what does becoming Active mean?

This means that all my earnings are now valid and they will be credited to my account at the end of the month. Currently I have earned $0.30 for this month, so I should be expecting about $1 in my balance at the end of March, assuming it continues growing at the same rate. Now that my account is Active, it also means that I have a higher chance of getting processing jobs, which means more money earned for processing.

Of course, the best part about Gomez PEER Zone is that I've earned this $0.30 by doing absolutely nothing. Their special program runs in the background while I do my own activities, such as surfing the net, watching movies, etc. It's like having a money making machine in the background! Needless to say, your earning potential could multiply if you have this installed on more than 1 machine. I've installed mine on 2 machines, but recently I've only been running it on 1. Your earnings could potentially multiply by the number of machines that you install it on.

If you're looking for a zero effort way of making money, you should seriously consider Gomez PEER Zone today. There's still enough time till the end of March to be activated!


7 comments:

  1. i finally gt activated too... just in time b4 march close, else i wld have lost $2 in earnings

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. Roughly how long did you leave your computers on for? I've been using mine for as long as i can and im still pending after quite a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      It took me about 1 week plus to get activated. It depends on how long you're online. Some people take a shorter time, some people take a longer time. I was running it on a few machines at one point, so that might have helped the activation.

      Delete
    2. It seems that once you reach the 100,000 mark of online time you will get activated. It took me quite awhile to get there. I think it also depends on you location.

      Delete
  3. saya juga telah dipilih menjadi Active 2 hari lalu,tapi anehnya statusnya masih pending,padahal saya telah menerima email dari gomez bahwa saya telah menjadi active.kenapa ya??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celyst, do you sell your account? I'm willing to pay 20$ for it, PayPal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, if you could leave your email I can contact you to discuss about this :)

      Delete