Sunday 4 March 2012

EmailCashPro earnings for February 2012

Now that the month of February is over, it's time to check out my earnings from EmailCashPro.

For those who don't know what EmailCashPro is about, feel free to check out the short introduction that I did to find out more about the background of this Paid To Read program, as well as my detailed guide so that you can maximize your earnings in this program.

I've just joined this site recently in the middle of February after stumbling onto it, and it promised earnings with low effort required. All I need to do is read emails that are sent to my inbox - can't get any simpler than that!

As for my statistics...

After about 1 week as a new user of EmailCashPro, my current statistics are 23.15 points, which converts to an earning of $0.14.

That's decent earnings for about one week, but most importantly I'm also starting to build up my network of direct referrals so that I can reach 20 direct referrals and get my $5 Gold member bonus, as well as unlock the 5th level of referral earnings.

Currently I have 6 direct referrals in just a week, off to a good start but still need another 14 more to hit the magical number 20. If it continues at this rate I should be Gold member by end of March. Looking forward to getting my $5 bonus!

I encourage you to join me in EmailCashPro today, else don't regret when I start to make money next time!

Celyst

No comments:

Post a Comment