Sunday 5 February 2012

Earning seed capital


Hi guys, hope you are doing well!

In my previous post I detailed my three most important criteria for making money online:
  1. Low effort
  2. No initial investment
  3. Zero skill required
Keeping this in mind, I was out to find a way to earn my first $10 online. You must be thinking, "Only $10? How is that enough? One meal at the food court and half of that is gone!"

Not to worry, this $10 is something known as "seed capital". I will be using this seed capital to further reinvest into other online programs that will bring back even more returns. And in line with my criteria of no initial investment, I didn't want to fork out my own $10 as seed capital.

After some research, I finally stumbled upon a site that met my criteria!

Register at iPanelonline SG
 
Introducing..... iPanelonline SG!

So, what exactly is iPanelonline SG?

In a nutshell, you get points for completing surveys on this site. These surveys are assigned to you based on your personal profile that you enter when registering. Once you get sufficient points, you can redeem it for money, credited to your Paypal account within a week. Minimum cashout value is $5, which is very easy to hit if you know the secrets.

These surveys are all simple MCQ-based types, which require little effort to answer since you just need to choose out of the available options. Plus, sharing your opinion requires zero skill, since there's no right or wrong answer!

As you can see, this site fits all my 3 criteria, which is why I am recommending it for you to earn some seed capital to start off your journey towards making money online.

Based on my experience with the site, I will be doing a detailed write-up on iPanelonline SG. The write-up will give a detailed explanation of how the site works, as well as how you can maximize your gains from the website. Remember to check back if you want to learn these insider tips!
Celyst

No comments:

Post a Comment