Sunday 19 February 2012

EmailCashPro: Get Paid to Read Emails

Today I'll like to share this site that has been around for almost 2 years. What's more interesting is that this site is Singapore-based!

Once again, this is yet another site that is low effort, no skill, and zero initial investment, my three important criteria for selecting ways of making money online. All you need is an email address and some spare time each day to read emails that are sent to you.

Get paid to read emails EmailCashPro

Introducing... EmailCashPro!

Earning money with EmailCashPro is as simple as signing up with them and selecting your interests. Based on this, you will receive emails that are specially targeted towards your interests. Simply click on the link to view the advertisement for the required period of time, and you're credited with 1 point into your account. Each month, 40% of their earnings will be distributed to its members, based on the number of points that you have accumulated.

EmailCashPro also features a multi-level referral system that goes up to 5 levels for Gold members. By referring 20 friends to join under you, you will be eligible for an upgrade to Gold membership, as well as get a bonus of $5! That instantly puts you 50% of the way towards your first cashout, which is $10.

After checking out this site and reading some reviews, I'll be trying it out for a while in order to get another $10 to contribute to my seed capital. I recommend that you register now, and look out for my guide that will be coming soon in order to maximize the potential of this site.

As for my seed capital, I'll be saving this up for a new site that I've identified, and I will be sharing it with everyone soon.

Till next time!

Celyst

No comments:

Post a Comment